Friday, October 13, 2006

Early Access Edition of EJB 3 In Action

I participated in several beta and early access testing of products, reviewed books but never participated in an Early Access Program for a book. And certainly Manning Early Access Program sounds interesting.

An early release version of my book EJB 3 Action is now available at http://manning.com/panda/

It's a little better form of pre-ordering from Amazon or a publisher web site. You immediately get access to the source or final pre-production version of the book online and Manning Publications will ship you a book as soon as book is published. In the mean time you are the beta testers of the book (:

I will appreciate you participate in this program, pre-order a copy and help find any errors in the book (:

2 comments:

VICKY said...


i have been a victim of scam to different hackers who almost ruined me till i read about,
(wizardcyprushacker@gmail.com)
on the internet, i decided to give him a try and just lastnight i checked my credit score and saw the positive changes he had made!! i have since then connected him to friends and family who all were flabbergasted by his results, i feel its only right i share him with the public as am sure there are so many in my situation.

joegrimes1010 said...

Excellent and professional investigative services. I hired Mr RODNEY for a very private and difficult matter of hacking my husband's phone and he far exceeded my expectations. He helped me get some info such as whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs and even phone conversations that I needed for proof of his secretive affair. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in which he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. He is a fantastic investigator and a great person; to all loyal partners out there if you have a dishonest partner don't hesitate to send him a mail Contact: ETHICALCYBERSPY217@GMAIL.COM...